Did you know you can establish or add to a fund with any of the following?
- Cash (cash equivalents, including credit card donations)
- Marketable securities
- Closely held, restricted or pre-IPO stock
- Real estate, partial interest in real estate or promissory notes
- Transfer of a private foundation
- Tangible personal property
- Royalties and distribution rights
- Business Interests, including partnerships and interests in LLCs
- Virtual currency
Is your asset not listed here? Contact email@example.com to learn if SVCF can help.
We recommend you consult with your financial or legal advisor to identify the optimum asset for your personal situation. Please contact the community foundation prior to initiating your gift so we can be prepared to assist you the moment you are ready to open or add to your fund.