We’re looking for top talent, people who want to use their abilities to make a lasting difference. If that’s you, contact us.
Why Work for SVCF?
- We value people who can envision solutions, think strategically and bring others together to solve problems.
- We’re dynamic, we thrive on creativity and great ideas, and we value commitment and flexibility.
- We’re transparent. We deal honestly with all stakeholders. Inclusiveness, respect, diversity and integrity are our core values.
- You’ll make a lasting difference in things you care about.
Please note that SVCF does not pursue sponsorship of work visas for foreign nationals.
Current Job Opportunities
- Administrative Assistant, Finance and Administration Division
- Assistant, Corporate Responsibility
- Coordinator, PreK-3 Program and Research
- Director, Planned Giving
- Officer, Investment Operations
- Specialist, Enterprise Application Support
- Temporary Assistant, Warehouse, Raising A Reader® National Office
- Temporary Associate, Grants, Gifts and Compliance