We’re looking for top talent, people who want to use their abilities to make a lasting difference. If that’s you, contact us.
Why Work for SVCF?
- We value people who can envision solutions, think strategically and bring others together to solve problems.
- We’re dynamic, we thrive on creativity and great ideas, and we value commitment and flexibility.
- We’re transparent. We deal honestly with all stakeholders. Inclusiveness, respect, diversity and integrity are our core values.
- We’re recognized as a great place to work.
- You’ll make a lasting difference in things you care about. Our areas of interest span the spectrum.
Please note that SVCF does not pursue sponsorship of work visas for foreign nationals.
Current Job Opportunities
- Associate, Community Impact
- Associate, Corporate Responsibility (Temporary)
- Associate, Development
- Associate, Grants
- Associate, Scholarships
- Associate, Scholarships (Temporary)
- Coordinator, Grants - The Big Lift
- Director, Planned Giving
- Executive Assistant to the Chief Community Impact Officer
- Intern, Nonprofit Investment Program
- Intern, Scholarships
- Senior Associate, Grants
- Specialist, Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Warehouse Associate, Raising A Reader, East Coast Office (Temporary, Part-time)