We’re looking for top talent; people who want to use their abilities to make a lasting difference. If that’s you, contact us.
Why Work for SVCF?
- We value people who can envision solutions, think strategically and bring others together to solve problems.
- We’re dynamic, we thrive on creativity and great ideas, and we value commitment and flexibility.
- We’re transparent. We deal honestly with all stakeholders. Inclusiveness, respect, diversity and integrity are our core values.
- We’re recognized as a great place to work.
- You’ll make a lasting difference in things you care about. Our areas of interest span the spectrum.
Current Job Opportunities
- Development Officer
- Grants Associate
- Manager, Digital Media Marketing - Innovate Public Schools
- Matching Gifts Accountant
- Director of Research and Policy
- Senior Community Leadership Officer
- Community Leadership Associate
- Gifts Associate
- Gifts Associate - Temp
- Raising a Reader: San Mateo Associate
- Development Associate
- Grants Administration Officer
- Philanthropy Associate - Online Engagement
- Corporate Responsibility Assistant (Temp)
- Senior Manager, National Strategic Partnerships, Raising a Reader
- Special Advisor to the President for Public Policy Initiatives
- Matching Gifts Administration Officer
- Administrative Assistant, Raising a Reader