Silicon Valley Community Foundation is a dynamic organization that thrives on creativity and great ideas, and values commitment and flexibility. Transparency, inclusiveness, respect, diversity and integrity are among our core values. We are a public charity serving the vibrant and growing communities stretching from Daly City in the north to Gilroy in the south, from the coast to the San Francisco Bay. We seek individuals who share a commitment to catalyze change and support the common good.
We are proud to have been chosen as one of the 50 best nonprofits to work for in 2013 by the NonProfit Times for the second year in a row.
The community foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
NOTE: SVCF does not pursue sponsorship of work visas for foreign nationals.
Open positions are listed below. To apply for a posted position, please click on the link to the position you are interested in and provide a cover letter and resume as a single document. You can upload or copy and paste your cover letter and resume into the applicant tracking system for the hiring manager to review.
Current Job Opportunities
- Chief Donor Experience and Engagement Officer
- Community Organizer - Innovate Public Schools
- Development Officer
- Grants Associate
- Manager, Corporate Responsibility
- Manager, Digital Media Marketing
- Matching Gifts Accountant
- Systems and Database Administrator
- Director of Research and Policy
- Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist
- Senior Community Leadership Officer
- Community Leadership Associate
- Philanthropy Associate
- Grants Administration Officer
- Gifts Associate
- Gifts Associate - Temp
- Raising a Reader: San Mateo Associate
- Development Associate
- Philanthropy Associate - Online Engagement
CEO Emmett Carson talks about why he has a career in philanthropy. Video created by the Bridgespan Group.