Silicon Valley Community Foundation is a dynamic organization that thrives on creativity and great ideas, and values commitment and flexibility. Transparency, inclusiveness, respect, diversity and integrity are among our core values. We are a public charity serving the vibrant and growing communities stretching from Daly City in the north to Gilroy in the south, from the coast to the San Francisco Bay. We seek individuals who share a commitment to catalyze change and support the common good.
We are proud to have been chosen as one of the 50 best nonprofits to work for in 2013 by the NonProfit Times for the second year in a row.
The community foundation is an equal opportunity employer. Open positions are listed below. To apply for a posted position, please send a letter of inquiry and current resume to email@example.com.
Current Job Opportunities
- Administrative Assistant, Executive Office
- Assistant Manager, Systems and Technology - Raising A Reader® National Office
- Assistant Manager, Customer Service and Operations - Raising A Reader® National Office
- Community Organizer – Silicon Valley Parent Action Network
- Development Associate
- Development Officer
- Director, Corporate Engagement
- Executive Assistant To The Chief of Business, Development and Brand Officer
- Grants Associate
- Human Resources Generalist
- Manager, Corporate Responsibility
- Manager, Information Technology
- Operations Associate - Innovate Public Schools
- Philanthropy Advisor
- Warehouse Assistant, Raising A Reader®
CEO Emmett Carson talks about why he has a career in philanthropy. Video created by the Bridgespan Group.