Silicon Valley Community Foundation is a dynamic organization that thrives on creativity and great ideas, and values commitment and flexibility. Transparency, inclusiveness, respect, diversity and integrity are among our core values. We are a public charity serving the vibrant and growing communities stretching from Daly City in the north to Gilroy in the south, from the coast to the San Francisco Bay. We seek individuals who share a commitment to catalyze change and support the common good.
We are proud to have been chosen as one of the 50 best nonprofits to work for in 2013 by the NonProfit Times for the second year in a row.
The community foundation is an equal opportunity employer. Open positions are listed below. To apply for a posted position, please send a letter of inquiry and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Opportunities
- Chief Donor Experience and Engagement Officer
- Community Organizer - Innovate Public Schools
- Corporate Responsibility Associate
- Development Associate
- Development Officer
- Employee Engagement Manager
- Grants Associate
- Manager, Corporate Responsibility
- Manager, Digital Media Marketing
- Marketing and Communications Associate
- Matching Gifts Accountant
- Matching Gifts Associate
- Senior Associate - Nonprofit Investment Program
- Systems and Database Administrator
CEO Emmett Carson talks about why he has a career in philanthropy. Video created by the Bridgespan Group.