For Latino(a) students who have a declared major in a science, technology, engineering and math (STEM)-related field
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 650.450.5487
Up to $30,000 (paid over three years, provided renewal eligibility requirements are met)
Number of Scholarships
Up to 100 one-time and renewable scholarships
The application deadline for the 2017 Latinos in Technology Scholarship is Wednesday, December 7, 2016.
- Must be of Latino or Hispanic origin (as defined by U.S. Census Bureau)
- Have a declared major in and been accepted into a STEM program
- Current college student entering their junior or senior year in the 2017 academic school year and planning to enroll on a full-time or part-time basis. Preference will be given to full-time and rising junior students.
- Graduate of a high school in the following Northern California counties: Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Marin County, Napa County, San Francisco County, San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, Solano County and Sonoma County;
- OR, a Graduate of a high school not in the above counties, but enrolled at a college/university within the 10 listed counties.
- Minimum cumulative college grade point average of 2.5
- Demonstrated financial need
- United States citizen or eligible non-citizen (eligible non-citizens include United States legal residents and students who have obtained Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)