I would like to extend a sincere thank you to our clients for participating in our employee engagement fund (EEF) and corporate advised fund (CAF) surveys. Your valuable feedback helps us gauge where our services excel as well as areas where SVCF can better serve you.
We rely heavily on your feedback to produce relevant events and resources and to identify opportunities for improvement. For instance, feedback from our 2014 survey provided impetus for the Global Employee Engagement Report we launched this summer.
Our inaugural EEF client survey, distributed in June, is helping us understand how we’re doing as a matching gifts provider. We are very pleased with the results. With input from 16 leading companies we learned:
- 89 percent of respondents said their overall experience with SVCF is good, very good or excellent.
- 96 percent of respondents found their interactions with our Employee Engagement account management team to be good, very good or excellent.
- 80 percent indicated that our vetting process for international NGOs is good, very good or excellent.
In addition, we learned that fast, accurate grant processing continues to be a top priority and that more visibility into the process would be beneficial. As a result, we’re currently exploring options to streamline our processes and build in more transparency.
Additionally, we just wrapped up the annual CAF survey. Through responses from 35 fund advisors we learned:
- 85 percent of respondents indicated their overall experience with SVCF is very good or excellent.
- Clients see employees, nonprofit organizations and executives as the key stakeholders for CSR programs, and employee participation as the key measure of success.
- Topics of interest for future events and resources include program measurement and evaluation, global employee engagement, international grantmaking and best practices for in-kind donation programs.
- While our account management team is highly responsive and helpful in resolving issues, there is an opportunity for us to form deeper partnerships by better understanding your programs and goals.
I know you are incredibly busy, so please know that I truly appreciate the time and insight you shared. We look forward to incorporating this feedback into future planning and to better serving you and the community. If you're interested in learning more or exploring how SVCF can help you achieve your CSR goals, please contact us at donatesiliconvalleycf.org.