Longtime SVCF board member Wade W. Loo was recently appointed to 2021 board chair. In this episode, Wade joins SVCF President and CEO Nicole Taylor in a discussion about his philanthropy philosophies and roots in Silicon Valley. As an SVCF fundholder, Wade shares his learnings in philanthropy and what causes are most important to him. Listen to hear changes these leaders have seen in Silicon Valley in the last decade, the importance of centering our focus on equity within the local community and SVCF’s plans for the year ahead.
What you will learn:
- The most salient changes Wade has seen in the Silicon Valley community in the last decade
- Changes in SVCF’s activities and plans moving forward in 2021
- Wade’s learnings in philanthropy and insights for donors
- The importance of centering our focus on equity and the local community
Resources from this episode:
- Wade W. Loo, SVCF Board Chair and retired KPMG partner
- Nicole Taylor, SVCF President and CEO
- Learn more about SVCF’s regional COVID-19 Response and donate here
- Learn more about current and upcoming grantmaking programs here.