Finding and applying for an SVCF scholarship that best suits your needs isn’t complicated. In this episode, SVCF scholarships officer Dean Taylor and scholarships associate Emiko Thompson walk listeners through an overview of SVCF’s scholarship programs. Listen to learn about the available opportunities and receive helpful tips on applying for scholarships in 2020 and 2021.
In SVCF’s Philanthropy Now podcast series, we explore trends in the world of philanthropy, social impact initiatives in Silicon Valley and beyond, and we look at how SVCF promotes innovative philanthropic solutions to challenging problems.
Dean Taylor, Scholarships Officer at SVCF,
and Emiko Thompson, Scholarships Associate at SVCF.
What you will learn:
- The difference between SVCF Managed & Donor Involved Scholarships
- Where to find application information and resources
- How to navigate application timelines and deadlines
- How to prepare for scholarships interviews
Resources from this episode:
- Dean Taylor, Scholarships Officer, Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- Emiko Thompson, Scholarships Associate, Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- SVCF ScholarshipsResource Hub
- Scholarships Application Timeline
- Catalogue of SVCF Managed Scholarships
- Catalogue of Donor Involved Scholarships