For students who plan to pursue a career in the hospitality industry.
Up to $5,000
Number of Scholarships
Up to 5
The Anthony Narigi Hospitality Scholarship Fund was established by the Monterey Plaza Hotel and Spa in loving memory of Anthony Nicholas Narigi, the son of John Narigi, a respected and long-time employee of Monterey Plaza Hotel and Spa. This scholarship will support students who plan to pursue a career in the hospitality industry and who are enrolled or plan to enroll in hospitality trade schools, junior colleges, four-year public or private institutions and graduate programs.
- Applicant must reside in Monterey County, San Francisco County, Sonoma County, Napa County, Contra Costa County or Santa Clara County
- Applicants must be currently employed in the hospitality profession or applying for or enrolled in an educational program pursuing a degree or certificate designed for the hospitality industry, which includes:
- Hotel / Motel
- Applicants must have worked a minimum of 250 hours if currently employed in the hospitality industry or 100 hours if a current student
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
Gayle Davies at 831.645.4002 or email@example.com