For Vi at Palo Alto employees and/or their dependents who plan to attend an adult school, two- or four-year college or nonprofit vocational school.
Up to $50,000
Number of Scholarships
Up to 50 one-time awards
Previous recipients may reapply
This program is made possible through the generous contributions of the residents of Vi Palo Alto. The program has been created to help Vi Palo Alto employees and/or their dependents with the costs of studying at qualified educational institutions.
Employee or employee dependent of Vi at Palo Alto, who must:
- Have high school diploma or equivalent
- Be U.S. citizen or legal resident
- Be preparing to enroll full-time or part-time in a qualified and accredited educational institution
- Have completed at least 6 months employment at the time of the application deadline
- Work an average of 12 hours per week minimum
Suzanne Schauwecker at email@example.com